BEAUTY OF HIMACHAL
Visit: Shimla 2 Nights, Manali 3 Nights & Chandigarh 1 Night
Highlights: Excursion to Mahasu Peak in Kufri and visit Cricket and Polo Ground in Chail|
Manali: Drive past the banks of the river Beas, Hadimba Devi Temple, The Gadhan Thekchoking Gompa, Excursion to the Rohtang Pass/Snow point, Chandigarh
Day 01: Delhi - Shimla (320 Kms / 9 hrs.)
Upon arrival at Delhi airport /railway station you will drive to Shimla, in north-western ranges of the Himalayas. The place is famous for its natural beauty, architectural buildings, wooden crafts and apples. On arrival in Shimla you will check into your hotel. The rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight at hotel in Shimla.(D)
Day 02: Shimla: Excursion to Mahasu Peak (Kufri), Cricket and Polo ground (Chail)
Today after breakfast proceed for a wonderful excursion to Kufri and Chail. In Kufri enjoy a walk through thick cedar woods to Mahasu Peak for an amazing view of the mighty Himalayas. Post this visit the world’s highest cricket and polo ground in Chail. Overnight at hotel in Shimla (B, D)
Day 03: Shimla-Manali (272 Kms/ 7 hours)
Today enjoy your drive to Manali past the banks of the river Beas. Upon arrival check into your hotel. The evening is at leisure. Overnight at hotel in Manali (B, D)
Day 04: Manali - City tour
During your city tour today, visit the Hadimba Temple famous for its intricately carved wooden doors and a 24 M tall wooden “shikhar” or tower above the sanctuary. The Tibetan Monastery, Gadhan Thekchoking Gompa is situated near the Mall in Manali where you can see the the handicrafts of Tibetan artistry and the carpets that are woven and sold here. It houses several images of Lord Buddha and Tankha paintings. The evening is free to relax or stroll and shop at the Mall road. Overnight at hotel in Manali (B, D)
Day 05: Manali -Excursion to Rohtang Pass / Snow Point (51 Kms/ 1 hrs)
This morning proceed on a day excursion to the Rohtang Pass. If roads to Rohtang Pass are closed, then visit Snow Point where ponies/horses can be hired directly. The rest of the day is free to explore this picturesque town on your own. Overnight at hotel in Manali (B,D)
Day 06: Panchkula / Chandigarh (320 Kms / 8rs)
Today you will proceed to Panchkula / Chandigarh. On arrival check into hotel. The evening is free to explore this well planned city on your own. Overnight at hotel in Chandigarh (B)
Day: 07: Panchkula / Chandigarh - Delhi (255 kms / 6 hrs)
Today after breakfast, you will be transferred to Delhi airport / railway station. (B)
- Accommodation for 6 nights with breakfast,
- Dinner in all places except Chandigarh/Panchkula,
- Transfers and sightseeing by AC vehicle , Fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes, permit, driver allowance, & night halt charges.
- Air fare, Rail fare,
- Hotel accommodation in Delhi,
- Porterage, guides, entrance fees to places of interest ,Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
- Travel time & Distances mentioned are approximate. Hotels in Shimla,
- Manali do not have Air-conditioners as they are hilly areas and are pleasant throughout the year.
- Observe the sanctity of holy sites, temples and local cultures.
- Respect people’s privacy while taking photographs by asking for prior permission.
- Vehicle would run as per the itinerary.
- There might be a change of vehicle while going to Rohtang Pass as only Local vehicles are allowed there.
- Hiring of Ponies or Dolis would be at an extra cost.
- Standard category package 22000 INR onwards
- Deluxe category package 27000 INR onwards
- Premium category package 36000 INR onwards