Andaman Honeymoon Special
In the heart of Queensland’s Great Barrier Reef, lie the Whitsundays; 74 islands floating like jewels in the tropical warm waters of the Coral Sea. From your very first sunset, you’ll lose yourself to its beauty in unique places such as Whitehaven Beach, The Great Barrier Reef, Heart Reef and beautiful Airlie Beach. Explore this incredible diversity from the bow of a sailboat, cruise through the islands and disembark at a resort, or drop anchor for a quick snorkel or dive and fall asleep at night to the gentle rocking of the waves under a canopy of stars. Book Your Andaman Honeymoon Packages
Book Your Andaman Honeymoon Packages
Best time to visit island – Year-round destination except Monsoon can be avoided
Month: APRIL – JUNE
Temperature: 24°c – 37°c
Month: JULY – SEPTEMBER
Temperature: 22°c – 35°c
Month: OCTOBER – MARCH
Temperature: 20°c – 30°c
DAY 1 – Arrive Andaman
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to Hotel. After some rest visit the famous Cellular Jail (Entry closes @ 1545 hrs) and then attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
• Our person will be waiting at the exit of the airport with your name on the placard. Kindly collect your luggage and walk to the exit gate point.
• Our Tour Manager will brief you daily and on the first day will take you through the itinerary in detail and request you to spare time for the same.
DAY 2 - Port Blair – Havelock – Afternoon visit to Beach No 7
Departure by morning/ afternoon Private ferry from Port Blair – Havelock. The ferry takes 1.5-2.5 Hrs to reach Havelock. Guest have to collect luggage and walk to the exit gate where our person will be waiting outside the jetty gate with the guest name on the placard. Proceed to selected hotel and between around 1430 hrs – 1530 hrs proceed to Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine and unwind and relax and enjoy the pristine white sand beach. There are some local shops where guest purchase some snacks and refreshments. Evening at Leisure.
DAY 3 – Havelock – Elephant Beach/Lighthouse
Embark on the most memorable excursion to Elephant Beach/ Light House by boat in the morning where guest can indulge in water sports like Snorkeling, Jet Kayak, Sea Walk – Subject to weather ( All Activities on extra payment), just 25 – 40 min by Boat. This beach offers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for water sports. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Return back and proceed to Hotel. Evening at Leisure.
DAY 4 – Havelock – Port Blair
Check out from Hotel as per check out time and then be dropped to Something Different – Beach Side Café at Havelock where you can unwind or relax on the beach and then have lunch on direct payment (Restaurant serves: Indian/ Chinese/ Continental/ Pizzas). Return from Something Different to Jetty to board return Private ferry from Havelock Island to Port Blair. Our person will be waiting at the exit gate of the harbour and then we will drop you to your Hotel. Evening is at Leisure.
DAY 5 – Port Balir – North Bay & Ross Island
Today after breakfast, enjoy a full-day excursion to North Bay Island (Coral Island) – to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. (All activities are at an extra cost). Then, visit Ross Island – from where the Britishers’ governed the entire A&N islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. Evening at Leisure..
OPTIONAL ACTIVITES AT NORTH BAY ON DIRECT PAYMENT BASIS.
Glass Bottom Boat Ride @ Rs. 500 per pax on sharing basis.
Snorkeling @ Rs. 800 per pax.
Jet Ski Ride@ Rs. 1000 per pax.
Sea Walk @ Rs. 4200 per pax.
Diving @ Rs 4200 per pax
DAY 6 – Port Balir Airport
Check out from Port Blair Hotel as per check out time after which we will take you straight to the Airport to board your departure flight. Depart with sweet memories of these stunning Islands.
Extra Honeymoon Supplements
- Candle light Dinner without wine at Havelock – Something Different – Beach Side Café (#1RESTAURANT AS RANKED ON TRIPADVISOR.COM) Rs. 4000 + Rs. 1000 for transfers by AC Car
- Flower Bed Decoration at Port Blair Hotel (Not Recommended) Rs. 2500
- Cake on Arrival at Port Blair Rs. 500
- Bottle of Wine Rs. 1000
- Cake at Havelock Rs. 1000
- Flower Bouquet at Port Blair Rs. 500
- Discover Diving Rs 4500 Nett pp with transfers
- Sea Walk Rs 3500 pp
* Please note there will be a 5% GST applicable on the above.
The above rates include:
- 03 Nights stay at selected category of hotel at Port Blair + 02 Nights stay at selected category of hotel at Havelock
- Daily breakfast on set menu or buffet basis, as indicated in the meal plan. (Except breakfast on day of arrival)
- Entry tickets, and ferry tickets to all sightseeing places. PB – Havelock– PB by Private ferry
- All transfers by 01 Ac car in Port Blair/ Havelock.
- Excursion to Elephant Beach/ Light House subject to weather conditions
- North Bay & Ross Island
The above rates don’t include:
- Vehicle at disposal at Port Blair & Havelock.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
- Porter Charges, Guide Charges including Cellular Jail & Ross Island and Camera Ticket charges.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
- 5% GST is extra and not included.
- Historic cellular jail(followed by light and sound show)
- Havelock island by cruise
- Radha nagar beach,kalapathar beach
- Ross island , north bay(coral island)
- Full day tour and shopping-anthropological museums
- Fisheries museum
- Chatham saw mill
- Da Bay Inn at Port Blair for 5 Nights @ STD Sea Facing AC Room
- Sun Sea at Port Blair for 5 Nights @ STD AC Room
- Accommodation with breakfast & dinner (MAPI Plan)
- Airport pick and drop by private ac vehicle
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC vehicle at port Blair And non ac vehicle at Havelock.
- All entry, monument and ferry charges To and fro to Havelock, by private cruise @STD class seats. (Tickets are subject to availability)
- Daily one bottle of mineral water per head.
- Tea /coffee per head during the trip to cellular jail.
- Coconut water per head during the trip to cellular jail. Day trip to Baratang
- Airfares/ship fare to mainland
- Personal expenses
- Room service, laundry, telephone charges
- Activity charges, scuba, Jet Ski, snorkeling etc, until and unless mentioned in the list above